The Two-Year Masters' Programme in International Marketing is an elaborate course for developing a competent cadre of Business Executives to meet the country's growing requirements of resource personnel in the field- of Foreign Trade and International Marketing / Business operations.
Developments in the International Market on the one hand and the consequential impact of the same on India's Foreign Trade of the other, call for an increasingly professional approach to International Marketing & Business operations. Radical changes have taken place in the techniques and approaches to management of International Business.
The Masters' Programme in International Marketing aims at imparting professional education and training, in modern management techniques for handling International Marketing / Business operations in a highly dynamic and competitive environment.
This unique management programme draws company sponsored recommended Executives, Foreign nationals, self sponsored executives, Entrepreneurs, Professionals and self sponsored individuals as its participants.
The Programme is ideal for:
- Company Sponsored / Recommended Participants.
- Promising excutives who have been identified by their employers for growth.
- Foreign / NRI Participants.
- Senior officers and managers of the Private / Public Organisation.
- Self - Sponsored Participants.
- Executives with ambition to use fast and capacity to work hard, an urge for formal learning and willingness to devote time and who are self organised.
- Bright young Management / Engineering / Professional Courses / Post graduates/ graduates who have managerial aptitude, ambition to rise fast in a global setting, and an urge for formal learning and international business orientation.
(i) A minimum Bachelors degree or equivalent from an Indian or Foreign University with min. 50% aggregate marks / grade. (Final year Degree Students / Diploma Holders may also apply)
(ii) A minimum two years work experience desirable but not essential.
(iii) Proficiency in English language.
(iv) Academic excellence, accomplishment, organisational sponsorships/ recommendations etc. may receive due weightage.
1. Students who are undergoing management PG Courses, third year Engineering & other professional courses are also eligible to apply.
2. Diploma holders of IIEIM who have scored an aggregate 60% marks and above are eligible to apply. They are also eligible for exemption from appearing the modules cleared under DEIM.
2 Years Masters Programme in International Marketing (MIM)
SEMESTER – 1 (GROUP A): Same as Group A of DEIM
SEMESTER - 2 (GROUP B): Same as Group B of DEIM
SEMESTER – 3 (GROUP C): (100 marks each)
XIII. International Marketing Management. XIV. International Marketing Research, Distribution Channels. XV. International Product policy. XVI. Assignments & Presentations
SEMESTER -4 (GROUP D) – (100 marks each)
XVII. Export Pricing Strategy. XVIII. Export Management & Strategy. XIX. International business Operations. XX. International Organisational Behaviour. XXI. Assignments, Project Work / Report.