• Follow Us
  • Call Us022 25911900 / 9820238328
  • Login

Issue of Duplicate Certificate

Issue of Duplicate Degree Certificate


The duplicate Degree certificate is issued only if the original Degree certificate is lost or stolen.


The following procedure is to be adopted by the candidate for getting a duplicate Degree to be issued from Indian Institution of Export and Import Management:

1. Lodge an FIR (First Information Report) for the same to the nearest Police Station.

2. Publication in the newspaper about the loss of the Degree certificate.

3. Get an affidavit prepared by the Notary on a non-judicial stamp paper. (The

matter to be printed on the affidavit is detailed below)

4. Write an application addressed to “ President (Academic),IIEIM, Mulund west, Mumbai, 400080” mentioning the loss of your degree and reference of above documents.

5. Attach a Xerox copy of the original Degree conferred on you by IIEIM, Mumbai (if available).